Pakistan v West Indies

Comprehensive victory for Pakistan in 1st T20I | Match Review | Cricocean

The article includes Match Review, Cricket Match Prediction, Where to watch cricket live streaming, Live Cricket Score Card, Day by Day Summary, Ball by Ball, Statistics, Team Squads and Man of the Match Sections as it’s a comprehensive victory for Pakistan

Comprehensive victory for Pakistan v West Indies | 1st T20I | Dubai Cricket Stadium

It’s a comprehensive victory for Pakistan in first t20 international against West Indies. Pakistan best West Indies by 9 wickets with 34 balls to spare. Winning the toss earlier Pakistan choose to bowl first in a low scoring ground. Dubai cricket ground also has a reputation of wet out field at night.

Batting first West Indies scored 115 runs before they were bowled out by Pakistan in 19.5 overs. Only DJ Bravo was able to score a fifty. He scored 55 runs with the help of 4 fours and 2 sixes. Taylor scored 21 of 21 balls. Only Bravo and Taylor was able to enter in double figures for West Indies.

comprehensive victory for Pakistan
Kieron Pollard (C) is bowled out by Imad Wasim

For Pakistan it was Imad Wasim who destroyed West Indies batting line up with a brilliant spell of spin bowling. He took 5 for 14 in his 4 overs. At one stage West Indies were 48 for 8. At that stage DJ Bravo and Taylor established a partnership of 66 runs and gave West Indies some hope in the match.

Pakistan chased the runs for the loss of just 1 wickets in 14.2 overs. For Pakistan it was Babar Azam who played a brilliant innings of 55 runs not out on 37 balls. He scored his runs with the help of 6 fours and 2 sixes. Khalid Latif also helped Pakistan to cross the line as he scored 34 of 32 balls.

Imad Wasim was named man of the match for his outstanding spell of bowling. It was Pakistan second consecutive 9 wicket victory. Pakistan beat England in the only T20 in England series.

Today Match Predictions

As we predicted earlier Pakistan had 60% chances of victory due to balanced and talented squad. West Indies had 40% chances. Pakistan cricket team proved that our prediction about the match was quite right.

Cricket Match Score Card

  • Toss: Pakistan won the toss and choose to field first
  • West Indies: 115 for 10 (19.5 overs) (Bravo 55, Imad Wasim 5/14)
  • Pakistan: 116 for 1 (14.2 overs) (Babar Azam 55*, Latif 34*)
  • Pakistan won the match by 9 wickets with 34 balls to spare
  • Man of the Match: Imad Wasim (Pakistan)

West Indies Squad

E Lewis, J Charles, ADS Fletcher, MN Samules, DJ Bravo, N Pooran, KA Pollard, CR Brathwaite, SP Narine, JE Taylor, S Badree

Pakistan Squad

Sharjeel Khan, Khalid Latif, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, Sarfraz Ahmed(w), Wahab Riaz, Sohail Tanvir, Imad Waseem, Mohammad Nawaz, Hassan Ali



Cricocean is a website containing Live Cricket Score, Latest Cricket News, Ball by Ball Live Cricket Scores, Match Predictions, Cricket Match Astrology, Who Will Win Today Match, Cricket Schedule, Match Statistics, Latest Cricket Rankings, Rich Articles about Cricket Games including Test Matches, ODI's, T20's and different Premier Leagues like IPL, PSL, BBL, BPL and CPL taking place around the world. We as Cricocean are committed to provide you the best cricketing experience around the world. So keep visiting us.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker