South Africa v Australia

de Kock 178 sink Australia | Today live score | Cricocean

The article includes Match Statistics, Match Reviews, Match Prediction, Where to watch cricket live streaming, Live Cricket Scorecard, Today Live Score, Day by Day Summary, Live Cricket Score Ball by Ball, Team Squads and Man of the Match Sections as Babar ton sets it for Pakistan

South Africa v Australia | Today Live Score | 1st ODI | SuperSports Park, Centurion

Q de Kock 178 sink Australia in the first ODI in SuperSports Park, Centurion. The stylish opener of South Africa played a super innings that was full of sixes and fours. After Q de Kock innings it seems a one sided game in the end.

South Africa win the toss and put Australia into bat in the first ODI of the series. Australia scored 294 runs in 50 overs thanks to GJ Bailey who scored 74 runs. Hastings also score half century before he was out on 51 runs.

Today live score
Q de Kock playing a shot through covers

For South Africa it was Phehlukwayo who took 4 for 44 in 10 overs. DW Steyn took 2 for 65 in his 10. South Africa started its innings with Q de Kock and Rossouw on the crease. Both of the played superb knock and gave South Africa a brisk start.

Q de Kock scored 178 runs on 113 balls with a strike rate of 157.52. His innings comprised of 11 sixes and 16 fours. He gave some very good entertainment to spectators. Rossouw scored 63 runs. South Africa crossed the line on just 36.2 overs for the loss of 4 wickets and lead the 5 match series 1-0. Q de Kock is named man of the match for the innigs that was full of entertainment. Today Live Score is shown below.

Today Match Prediction

On South Africa pitches, the home side is very strong. Some of the South African grounds are very high scoring. In past South Africa and Australia, have some very good and high scoring series in South Africa. We are also hoping the same from this series. South Africa is our favorite in this series. South Africa has 58% winning chances while Australia has 42% winning chances.

Cricket Match Scorecard

  • Toss: South Africa won the toss and put Australia into bat
  • Australia:¬†294 for 9 (50 overs) (Baily 74, Hastings 51, Phehlukwayo 4/44)
  • South Africa: 295 for 4 (36.2 overs) (de Kock 178, Rossouw 63, Boland 3/67)
  • South Africa won the match by 6 wickets with 82 balls remaining
  • South Africa lead the 5 match series by 1-0

Man of the Match: Q de Kock (South Africa)

Australia Squad

DA Warner, AJ Finch, SPD Smith, GJ Bailey, MR Marsh, TM Head, MS Wade, JW Hastings, A Zampa, DJ Worrall, SM Boland

South Africa Squad

Q de Kock, RR Rossouw, F du Plessis, JP Duminy, DA Miller, F Behardien, AL Phehlukwayo, WD Parnell, DW Steyn, K Rabada, Imran Tahir



Cricocean is a website containing Live Cricket Score, Latest Cricket News, Ball by Ball Live Cricket Scores, Match Predictions, Cricket Match Astrology, Who Will Win Today Match, Cricket Schedule, Match Statistics, Latest Cricket Rankings, Rich Articles about Cricket Games including Test Matches, ODI's, T20's and different Premier Leagues like IPL, PSL, BBL, BPL and CPL taking place around the world. We as Cricocean are committed to provide you the best cricketing experience around the world. So keep visiting us.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker