England v Pakistan

England v Pakistan | Live Cricket Streaming | Cricocean

England v Pakistan | 3rd Investec Test

The article includes Match Preview, Cricket Prediction, Where to watch live cricket streaming, Live Cricket Match Score Card, Day by Day Summary, Team Squads and Man of the Match Sections.

The 3rd test between England v Pakistan has started at Birmingham on 3rd August. The link for live cricket streaming is given below. Pakistan won the toss and choose to field first on a seeming track. The wicket was quite supported one and Pakistani Bowlers took early wickets of Hales and Joot. Once Cook was dismissed at a score of 75 runs, it was then a matter of picking 7 more wickets. It was not a difficult task for Pakistani Bowlers because all the in form Batsmen were now in the dressing room.

Live Cricket Streaming
Hafeez got out on 2nd morning

Pakistan wrapped up the day at a score of 297 runs in 86 overs. Sohail Khan took 5 wickets for 96 runs. He bowled 23 overs in a single day. Mohammad Amir and Rahat Ali took 2 wickets each. Pakistan ended the way on a happy note where Sohail Khan celebrated his 5 wickets haul with push ups.

Today Cricket Prediction

The chances of victory of Pakistan are 55% according to our match predictor. However the chances of England are 40%. And the chances of draw are only 5%.

Where to watch live cricket streaming   

The match is being telecast live by many broadcasters in the world which includes Start Sports, FOX sports and PTV Sports. You can watch live cricket match on PTV Sports live streaming.

http://www.ptv.com.pk/public/userView/livestreaming#sidebar-most-commented1

Cricket Match Score Card

  • England (1st Innings) 297 for 10 (M Ali 63, G Balance 70, Sohail 5-96)

Day by Day Summary

  • Friday, 03 August – day 1 – England 1st innings 297/10 (ST Finn 15*, 86 overs)

England Squad

Alastair Cook(c), Alex Hales, Joe Root, Gary Ballance, Jonny Bairstow(w), James Vince, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Steven Finn, Jake Ball, Adil Rashid, Ben Stokes

Pakistan Squad

Mohammad Hafeez, Shan Masood, Azhar Ali, Younis Khan, Misbah-ul-Haq(c), Asad Shafiq, Sarfraz Ahmed(w), Wahab Riaz, Sohail Khan, Zulfiqar Babar, Mohammad Amir, Sami Aslam, Iftikhar Ahmed, Mohammad Rizwan, Yasir Shah, Rahat Ali, Imran Khan

Tags

cricocean

Cricocean is a website containing Live Cricket Score, Latest Cricket News, Ball by Ball Live Cricket Scores, Match Predictions, Cricket Match Astrology, Who Will Win Today Match, Cricket Schedule, Match Statistics, Latest Cricket Rankings, Rich Articles about Cricket Games including Test Matches, ODI's, T20's and different Premier Leagues like IPL, PSL, BBL, BPL and CPL taking place around the world. We as Cricocean are committed to provide you the best cricketing experience around the world. So keep visiting us.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: