Pakistan v West Indies

Live Streaming Pakistan v West Indies | 2nd T20I | Cricocean

The article includes Cricket Match Predictions, Where to watch Cricket live streaming, Match Preview, Live Cricket Score Card, Ball by Ball Score, Day by Day Summary, Team Squads and Man of the Match Sections. Live Streaming Pakistan v West Indies

Pakistan v West Indies | 2nd T20I | Dubai Cricket Stadium

Pakistan have won the first T20 international at Dubai cricket stadium on 23rd September, 2016 quite comfortably. It’s a 2nd T20 between two teams on consecutive days. Pakistan and West Indies both are playing with the same teams. West Indies won the toss in second T20 and bowling first. They have struggled due to the wet outfield last night. This time they opted to bowl first. They have some very good spinners in the team. So it’s all set for a wonderful game of cricket. Live Streaming Pakistan v West Indies

Where to watch live streaming Pakistan v West Indies

Match is telecast live by many broadcasters in the world like Start Sports, Ten sports, Channel 9 and PTV Sports. You can watch live cricket match on PTV Sports live streaming.

Today Match Prediction

Last day we predicted Pakistan’s victory. Pakistan played brilliantly and it was almost a one-sided game. Pakistan won the match in first 10 overs of West Indies innings. Pakistan is once again hot favorite for this match. Although Pakistan lost the toss this time but still Pakistan is quite familiar with the conditions of United Arab Emirates. In our point of view Pakistan still has 55% chances of winning while West Indies has 45% chances for this match.

Pakistan Squad

Sharjeel Khan, Khalid Latif, Shoaib Malik, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed (C), Umar Akmal, Wahab Riaz, Sohail Tanvir, Imad Waseem, Mohammad Nawaz, Hassan Ali

West Indies Squad

E Lewis, J Charles, ADS Fletcher, DJ Bravo, MN Samules, KA Pollard, N Pooran, CR Brathwaite (C), SP Narine, JE Taylor, S Badree



Cricocean is a website containing Live Cricket Score, Latest Cricket News, Ball by Ball Live Cricket Scores, Match Predictions, Cricket Match Astrology, Who Will Win Today Match, Cricket Schedule, Match Statistics, Latest Cricket Rankings, Rich Articles about Cricket Games including Test Matches, ODI's, T20's and different Premier Leagues like IPL, PSL, BBL, BPL and CPL taking place around the world. We as Cricocean are committed to provide you the best cricketing experience around the world. So keep visiting us.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker