Pakistan v West Indies

Pakistan v West Indies Live Streaming | 3rd T20I | Cricocean

The article includes Cricket Where to watch Cricket live streaming, Match Predictions, Ball by Ball Score, Match Preview, Live Cricket Score Card, Day by Day Summary, Team Squads and Man of the Match Sections. Pakistan v West Indies Live Streaming

Pakistan v West Indies Live Streaming | 3rd T20I | Abu Dhbai

Pakistan is playing its home series against West Indies in United Arab Emirates. Pakistan has already one the 3 match T20 series by 2-0 after 2 matches. The 3rd match of the series will be played at Abu Dhabi cricket stadium. Pakistan won both of the matches against world champions quite comfortably. In the last match of the series Pakistan will try to white wash West Indies. While West Indies will try to save their reputation as the best T20 side in the world. It seems that it will be a fine game of cricket. Although the match will be played on working day in United Arab Emirates yet we are hopeful that large no of Pakistani supporters will come to enjoy the game. The match will start at 8.00 PM local time and it will be 9.00 PM in Pakistan. Pakistan seems a better unit but still we cannot rule out West Indies who has the capability to come back at any time.

Where to watch live cricket match streaming

Match is telecast live by many broadcasters in the world. Some of them includes PTV Sports and Ten sports. Cricocean is going to share links of popular live streaming. You can watch Pakistan v West Indies live streaming on PTV Sports and Ten Sports.

For Pakistani viewers

http://www.ptv.com.pk/public/userView/livestreaming#sidebar-most-commented1

For Worldwide Viewers

http://tensports.com.pk/live/

Who will won the toss

Pakistan won the toss in first match while West Indies won it in second T20. It seems an important toss to won as due is playing an important role in these matches. It is very humid conditions in United Arab Emirates and winning the toss is very important for both the teams. Pakistan is playing better cricket and luck is also supporting them under the captaincy of Sarfraz Ahmad. So it seems that Pakistan will once again win the toss in final match of the T20 series.

Today Match Prediction

Our prediction is both the previous matches of the series were right as Pakistan won both of the matches. Pakistan looked and better and balanced side in this series. Pakistan is once again favorite for the final match with 70% winning chances. West Indies only has 30% chances for victory.

Pakistan Squad

Sharjeel Khan
Khalid Latif
Shoaib Malik
Babar Azam
Sarfraz Ahmed (C)
Umar Akmal
Wahab Riaz
Sohail Tanvir
Imad Waseem
Mohammad Nawaz
Hassan Ali

West Indies Squad

E Lewis
J Charles
ADS Fletcher
DJ Bravo
MN Samules
KA Pollard
N Pooran
CR Brathwaite (C)
SP Narine
JE Taylor
S Badree

Tags

cricocean

Cricocean is a website containing Live Cricket Score, Latest Cricket News, Ball by Ball Live Cricket Scores, Match Predictions, Cricket Match Astrology, Who Will Win Today Match, Cricket Schedule, Match Statistics, Latest Cricket Rankings, Rich Articles about Cricket Games including Test Matches, ODI's, T20's and different Premier Leagues like IPL, PSL, BBL, BPL and CPL taking place around the world. We as Cricocean are committed to provide you the best cricketing experience around the world. So keep visiting us.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *