England v Pakistan

Pakistan won only T20I | Match Review | Cricocean

England v Pakistan | 1st T20I | Manchester

The article includes Match Review, Cricket Match Prediction, Where to watch live cricket streaming, Live Cricket Score Card, Day by Day Summary, Team Squads and Man of the Match Sections as Pakistan won only T20I

Pakistan won only T20I in Manchester thanks to some blistering batting performance by Khalid Latif and Sharjeel Khan. Both of the batsmen scored half centuries in a thundering run chase.

England won the toss and choose to bat first. Alex Hales and Roy played well for the power play and scored briskly. England lost Roy when the score was 56 in 6.4 overs.

Soon after Roy, Hales also lost his wicket. England kept on losing wickets at regular intervals. None of the batsmen got set and able to score runs freely.

Pakistani bowlers bowled brilliantly and kept on taking wickets along with restricting boundaries. England scored 135 runs in their 20 overs.

Roy scored 21 while hales scored 37. For Pakistan it was Wahab Riaz who managed to take 3 wickets 18 runs in 4 overs.

Pakistan won only T20I
Man of the Match, Wahab Riaz

Hasssan Ali took 2 for 24 while Imad Waseem took 2 for 17 in his 4 overs. Sohail and Amir remain wicket less.

Pakistani openers in chase played blistering innings. They hit England bowlers all over the ground for boundaries.

Pakistan crossed the line by losing just 1 wicket in 14.5 overs. Sharjeel scored 59 runs off 36 bals. He got out when the score was 107 in 11.1 overs.

Khalid Latif hit some huge sixes and remain not out on 59 runs. He scored his runs in 42 balls. Pakistani batsmen scored 17 fours and 5 sixes in their run chase.

Wahab Riaz was named Man of the Match in the only T20I. It was Sarfraz Ahmad’s first T20 match as captain of Pakistan cricket team. He is now the strong contender for captaincy in one day internationals for Pakistan.

Today Match Predictions

Pakistan is a great T20 team. On the other hand, England made some very strong performance in recent past in T20 internationals. Pakistan has a slight edge and has 55% chances of victory while England chances are 45%.

Where to watch live cricket match streaming    

Match is telecast live by many broadcasters in the world like Start Sports, FOX sports, Ten sports and PTV Sports. You can watch live cricket match on PTV Sports live streaming.


Cricket Match Score Card

  • Toss: England won the toss and chose to bat first
  • England: 135 for 7 (20 overs) (Hales 37, Roy 21, Wahab 3/18)
  • Pakistan: 139 for 1 (14.9 overs) (Sharjeel 59, Latif 59*, Rashid 1/29)
  • Pakistan won the match by 9 wickets with 31 balls to spare

Man of the Match:

Wahab Riaz (Pakistan)

England Squad

JJ Roy, Alex Hales, Joe Root, JC Buttler, EJG Morgan, Ben Stokes, MM Ali, DJ Willey, CJ Jordan, LE Plunkett, AU Rashid

Pakistan Squad

Khalid Latif, Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed(w), Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Amir, Shoaib Malik, Imad Wasim, Hassan Ali, Sohail Tanveer, Wahab Riaz




Cricocean is a website containing Live Cricket Score, Latest Cricket News, Ball by Ball Live Cricket Scores, Match Predictions, Cricket Match Astrology, Who Will Win Today Match, Cricket Schedule, Match Statistics, Latest Cricket Rankings, Rich Articles about Cricket Games including Test Matches, ODI's, T20's and different Premier Leagues like IPL, PSL, BBL, BPL and CPL taking place around the world. We as Cricocean are committed to provide you the best cricketing experience around the world. So keep visiting us.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button