LeaguesSri Lanka v Australia

Sri Lanka lose Dilshan farewell match | Cricket Score | Cricocean

The article includes Live Cricket Score, Match Review, Match Predictions, Where to watch live cricket streaming, Day by Day Summary and Man of the Match Sections as Sri Lanka lose Dilshan farewell match

Sri Lanka v Australia | 2nd T20I at Colombo (PRS)

Sri Lanka lose Dilshan farewell match by 4 wickets. Australia won the two match T20 international series by 2-0. After having lost badly in test match series Australia came back strongly in shorter version of the game. GW Maxwell once again scores half century in a one-sided game.

Sri Lanka after winning the toss chose to bat first but kept on losing wickets at regular intervals. None of the batsmen except de Silva stayed on the wickets.

Sri Lanka manages to score 128 runs in 20 overs. DM de Silva scores 62 runs of 50 balls. He scores 5 fours in his innings.

Sri Lanka lose Dilshan farewell match
Dilshan acknowledges the crowd in his farewell match

No other batsmen were able to score freely. Sri Lanka kept on losing wickets and just managed to score 128 runs for 9 wickets which were not enough.

Faulkner and Zampa took 3 wickets each by giving away 19 and 16 runs respectively. Hastings also took 2 wickets.

Australia started their inning with another Maxwell special. He scored 66 off 29 balls. His innings includes 7 fours and 4 sixes.

Australia scored the required runs in 17.5 overs with 4 wickets to spare. Maxwell was once again given man of the match. He was also awarded man of the series award for his two outstanding innings in two games for Australia.

Today Match Predictions

Australians were favorites for the game with 65% winning chances. Sri Lankan chances were 35%. This is due to Glen Maxwell’s supreme form in T20I.

Where to watch live cricket streaming                 

Match is telecast live by many broadcasters in the world. You can watch live cricket match on Ten Sports live streaming.

http://www.tensports.com/login?destination=event/sri-lanka-vs-australia-2016/match/sri-lanka-vs-australia-2016-1st-test-day-5-live-streaming

Cricket Match Score Card

  • Toss: Sri Lanka, chose to bat first
  • Sri Lanka: 128 for 9 (20 Overs) (DM de Silva 62, Faulkner 3/19, Zampa 3/16) 
  • Australia:  130 for 6 (17.5 Overs) (Maxwell 66, Pathirana 2/23, Dilshan 2/8)
  • Australia won the match by 4 wickets with 13 balls to spare
  • Australia won the series 2-0

Man of the Match:

GW Maxwell (Australia)

Man of the Series:

GW Maxwell (Australia)

Sri Lanka Squad

TM Dilshan, BKG Mendis, LD Chandimal, DM de Silva, MDKJ Parera, NLTC Parera, MDK Parera, S Prasanna, CK Kapugedera, SS Pathirana, SMSM Senanayake, RAS Lakmal

Australia Squad

DA Warner, GW Maxwell, MC Henriques, MS Wade, UT Khawaja, PM Nevill, TM Head, JP Faulkner, MA Starc, JW Hastings, A Zampa

Tags

cricocean

Cricocean is a website containing Live Cricket Score, Latest Cricket News, Ball by Ball Live Cricket Scores, Match Predictions, Cricket Match Astrology, Who Will Win Today Match, Cricket Schedule, Match Statistics, Latest Cricket Rankings, Rich Articles about Cricket Games including Test Matches, ODI's, T20's and different Premier Leagues like IPL, PSL, BBL, BPL and CPL taking place around the world. We as Cricocean are committed to provide you the best cricketing experience around the world. So keep visiting us.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: