The article includes Match Review, Match Prediction, Where to watch cricket live streaming, Live Cricket Score Ball by Ball, Live Cricket Match Scorecard, Day by Day Summary, Team Squads and Man of the Match Sections as Yasir 10 for gains Pakistan victory
Pakistan v West Indies | 2nd Test | Sheikh Zayed Stadium Abu Dhabi
Yasir 10 for gains Pakistan victory in the 2nd test match of the 3 match series against West Indies in Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. With the win Pakistan also gains the decisive lead of 2-0 against West Indies with one test match to go in Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
Pakistan won the toss once again and bat first on turning track of Abu Dhabi. The decision proved to be a good one for Pakistan as the hosts put a good total on the board at the end of day one.
Younis Khan scored yet another century of his great career. He has a wonderful conversion rate of converting half centuries in to big ones. He now holds the record for highest test match centuries for Pakistan. The innings proved to be his 33rd century. He also scored 30 fifties in his illustrious career.
Coming straight into the game after recovering from Dengue and lacking match practice does not affect the great man. Misbah missed his century by 4 runs as he scored 96 runs. Pakistan scored 304 runs at the close of play on the first day with Younis Khan dismissed on the last ball of the day.
Asad Shafiq scored 68 runs while Sarfraz continued his good run with the bat scoring 56 runs. Pakistan scored 452 runs in their first innings. Gabriel took 5 for 96 while Holder took 3 for 47.
West Indies batting once again lacks concentration and whole team departed at 224 runs on the board. Yasir Shah took 4 for 86 while Rahat took 3 for 45.
Pakistan Declared their second innings at a score of 227 thus giving a target of 456 runs to West Indies. Azhar Ali scored 79 runs and Shafiq scored his second half century of the match. He scored 58 runs not out.
West Indies in chase of a huge target in fourth innings managed to score 322 runs and lost the game by 133 runs in the end. Blackwood scored 95 runs while Brathwaite scored 67 runs.
Yasir Shah took 6 for 124 and named man of the match. He took 10 wickets in the match. He now holds 112 wickets in test 18 test matches for Pakistan.
Cricket Match Live Scorecard
Toss: Pakistan, Choose to bat first
- Pakistan 1st innings: 452 for 10, 119.1 overs (Younis 127, Misbah 96, Shafiq 68, Sarfraz 56, Gabriel 5/96, Holder 3/47)
- West Indies 1st innings: 224 for 10, 94.4 overs (Yasir 4/86, Rahat 3/45)
- Pakistan 2nd innings: 227 for 2 dec, 67 overs (Azhar 79, Shafiq 58*, Sami 50)
- West Indies 2nd innings: 322 for 10, 108 overs (Blackwood 95, Brathwaite 67, Yasir 6/124)
Pakistan won the match by 133 runs and gains a decisive lead of 2-0 in the 3 match series
Day by Day Summary
- Friday, 21 October – day 1 – Pakistan 1st innings 304/4 (Misbah 90*, 84 overs)
- Saturday, 22 October – day 2 – West Indies 1st innings 106/4 (Bishoo 0*, Blackwood 0*, 45 overs)
- Sunday, 23 October – day 3 – Pakistan 2nd innings 114/1 (Azhar 52*, Shafiq 5*, 39 overs)
- Monday, 24 October – day 4 – West Indies 2nd innings 171/4 (Blackwood 41*, Chase 17*, 62 Overs)
- Tuesday, 25 October – day 5 – West Indies 2nd innings 322/10 (108 overs)
Man of the match: Yasir Shah (Pakistan)
- Sami Aslam
- Azhar Ali
- Asad Shafiq
- Younis Khan
- Misbah ul Haq
- Sarfraz Ahmad
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Zulfiqar Babar
- Yasir Shah
- Sohail Khan
- Rahat Ali
- KC Brathwaite
- LR Johnson
- DM Bravo
- MN Samules
- D Bishoo
- J Blackwood
- RL Chase
- SD Hope
- JO Holder
- ML Cummins
- ST Gabriel